Today's Updates & Weather Alerts
Monday, February 27, 2017
- All programs are running as scheduled today
- Most programs have finished for the winter semester - check class end dates here. We hope to see you in the spring!
Updated February 27, 2017 at 8:00 am
View all winter 2016-17 class dates here.
Some notes about our cancellation process:
We notify families registered for impacted activities via text and/or email.
- Log in here to update your email address and cell phone number to ensure you receive cancellation information.
- Hill House will only text you critical updates about the status of your programs.
- 8:00 am for programs before noon.
- 12:00 pm for programs before 4:00 pm.
- 3:00 pm for programs after 4:00 pm.
You can also check the status of your programs by:
- Calling our weather hotline (617) 227 5838 ext. 2.
- Checking our Facebook page or Twitter feed.
- Visiting this Updates & Weather Alerts page using the green button found on every page labeled "Click here to view today's updates & alerts".
- Hill House staff will sound an emergency horn if dangerous weather appears and outdoor programs are underway. Programs will cease and the fields must be cleared immediately.