Hill House uses CampMinder to enroll children in camp.

On CampMinder you will register for camp weeks, pay camp tuition and submit all forms and documents. 

Returning Camper Login


New Camper

Please note that CampMinder is a different account than your Hill House School Year Programs account.

Update as of 9AM 1/24/24


The following Day Camp Extended Day Options are at capacity :

Session 2, Session 8, Session 9, Session 10

Please enroll in the Regular Day option and email jkelly@hillhouseboston.org to get on the Extended Day hours waitlist. 

Session 11 is at capacity. Please join the waitlist. 


We require several forms as per Board of Health regulations, including a recent physical examination/immunization records, copies of your insurance and prescription cards which can be uploaded directly if you have the forms already from your doctor. Feel free to contact us with any questions.